PSA Rental Division
There are circumstances when purchasing workplace safety equipment doesn’t make good business sense, and renting it is the better option. PSA offers many of its ranges on a rental basis. Our equipment is well-maintained, regularly serviced and accurately calibrated by trained technicians in our state of the art workshop, ready for use at your convenience.
When it makes sense to rent:
Renting equipment is preferable to purchasing when it is only required for a temporary period. This includes:
- Plant shut-downs for scheduled annual maintenance.
- Maintenance on a power plant during an outage.
- Testing or experimenting with new processes.
- Emergencies e.g. the need to test for unusual gases.
- Special projects that require extra equipment.
- A temporary increase in employee numbers.
Download the brochure
PSA Products available to rent:
Gas detection instruments
PSA is an authorised supplier of MSA gas detection instruments. We specialise in their gas detection equipment, which includes fixed controllers and detectors, and portable gas detectors including multi-gas and single gas detectors as well as calibration and test kits. All of these products are available on a rental basis.
The choice of breathalzyers for alcohol testing includes Lifeloc Technologies’ precise, affordable, easy to use, robust and widely used range of FC series alcohol testers. These include FC5 Hornet and Sentinel, FC10, FC20 and FC20BT. All these breathalysers are available to rent.
Respiratory protective equipment
Apart from specialising in MSA's gas detection equipment we also supply their range of respirators, including both Supplied Air Respirators (SCBA) and Air Purifying Respirators (APR) used by various industry sectors including construction, fire, oil and gas, chemical and mining.
Fall protection equipment
PSA also specialises in MSA's fall protection equipment, including harnesses, connecting devices, rescue equipment and accessories. This range of products will be added shortly.
Benefits of renting
When the situation warrants renting equipment rather than buying it, the benefits are:
- Equipment costs are fixed in advance for more accurate budgeting.
- You only pay for the appliances for the length of time you need them.
- There are no maintenance costs or responsibilities.
- There is no downtime when equipment needs repair or servicing.
- You’re able to rent according to project requirements: no minimum or maximum rental periods.